Monday, August 6, 2012

Hey Mister - A Teen Slut Sex Story

Hey Mister - A Teen Slut Sex Story

She wore one of my shirts, a white button down oxford tied in front, a plaid and pleated school girl skirt and army boots. Her legs were covered in ripped fishnets and I could see her nipples through the fabric of me shirt. She was sucking on a lollipop and smiling at me, she gave me a wink and giggled.

"Hey mista!" She called out and gave her loli a good suck. "What cha doin?"

"Just gettin home from work." I told her.

"Ya? Well. . .I was sorta wondering . . . well. . ." She sucked on her loli and looked me up and down hard. "Maybe you might wanna play a game?"

"What sorta game would you want to play?" I asked her, intrigued.

"Well,. . .I was sorta thinkin. . . maybe we could do a horsey ride. You bounce me on ya knee?"

"And how is that a game?" I asked.

"Cause I wanna see if you can do it without touching." She gave me a wise assed smile and stuck her lollipop back into her mouth.'

I set my briefcase down and walked to the couch, pushing pillows aside I sat down and patted my lap. She grinned and walked over to me with a swagger and a giggle and straddled my leg. As she sat down on my knee she leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Ooops. . .forgot to mention, I aint got no panties on." She grinned and I felt the wetness of her pussy immediately soaking through the fabric of my slacks. "Ooopsie." She laughed.

My cock was already rock hard, feeling the heat from her pussy on my leg but I kept up the game. I began to bounce my knee slowly and she rode it, grinning at me. When I didn't speed up she gave me a pouty look and said, "Hey. . .this aint no horsey ride. . . you got to go faster."

"Oh. . .you didn't tell me that."

"Well. . .ya. . .everyone knows that. Geeesh mister." She got up and turned around, fluffing her skirt up so I could see her bare ass as she straddled my leg backwards. "Bounce me please? I want a good horsey ride."

As I began to bounce my knee faster her skirt flitted up and I was given a great view of her sweet ass each time she bounced down. She was riding my leg and laughing as she sucked on her lollipop, urging me to go faster and faster.

Laughing at her response, I began to bounce her fast and hard, feeling her pussy making not just a wet spot, but soaking my slacks up and down the leg as she slid back and forth, covering me with her wetness. "Ya mister. . .you're good." Her accent was gone and her words were short and ragged. I bounced her even faster and she held on to the arm of the couch and hunched her back as her body began to shake.

As she bounced down each time she ground her pussy onto my leg, getting herself closer and closer to cumming. She opened the knot in her shirt with one hand and I could see her glorious breasts bouncing free in the mirror across from me. Watching her ride me and pull on one of her nipples.

"God yes mister . . . yes mister. God. . .yes. . .I wanna cum for you mister. . ." She was panting.

She threw back her head and grunted, clamping her legs shut on my knee, she ground her pussy on me and the wetness began to soak through. She shook and moaned as she came on me, rubbing herself back and forth until she was coating me with her cum.

That's when I couldn't stand it any more. I grabbed her sweet hair and jerked her back against me and grabbed her big tits, squeezing them and pulling on the nipples. She squealed and shook as the pain intensified her orgasm. I tossed her off my knee onto the couch beside me and rolled on top of her.

We didn't kiss, she was still sucking on her lollipop, instead I began to suck on her nipples, nibbling them as I fumbled with my fly. It wouldn't open right away and I pulled too hard, I heard the fabric ripping. Figuring, fuck it, I pulled harder and ripped my pants open, pulling my hard cock out the rip. She laughed as I pushed her sweet legs apart and thrust into her pussy balls deep in one long slow push.

I fucked her hard and fast, she wrapped her legs around my hips and dig the heels of her boots in my ass, whispering such deliciously dirty things in my ear. "Ya mister. . . .Do it. . .hard mister . . . do me good."

I pulled her forward so her ass hung off the couch and pinned her hands against the back cushions, fucking her as hard as I could. Her big tits bounced with each thrust and I loved watching them. I bent down and sucked on a nipple as I fucked, my breath coming in short angry gasps.

"Ya mister. . .tear it up. . .tear that pussy up...break it mister. . .break it!" She cried out and I did my best to do it for her. I slammed my cock in as hard as I could, hammer fucking her balls deep each thrust. She was screaming and laughing and kicking her heels against my ass.

I let her hands go and grabbed her hair with both hands, thrusting into her with a broken pace as I started to cum. Each blast of hot cum in her and I would slam into her, filling her and then thrusting again as I filled her more.

She screamed and her pussy clenched tight around my cock, she milked me as she came, her hungry pussy squeezing every last drop of cum out of me. Exhausted I collapsed on her and tried to catch my breath.

She was laughing. As we both caught our breath, she started laughing. I lifted my face up to look at her and she was laughing and sticking her tongue out at me. I gave her a quizzical look.

"Ha Ha mister, I won. Told you ya couldn't not touch me." She stuck her loli back into her mouth. I had to laugh to. . .I really liked this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment